3D Modeling using SketchUp Pro
3D Modeling using SketchUp Pro for 3D Designers and Architects : This SketchUp Pro 2019 course teaches you how to model scratch using this popular 3D modeling program. This is designed for the absolute beginner, meaning no prior experience with SketchUp or 3D modeling is required.
This course is aimed at learning software for the development of architectural projects designed in SketchUp, as well as projects that you want to model in order to later prepare promotional images or videos. You will learn how to use the complete large tool set for SketchUp Pro 2019 to also create products that you want to design or use in your design projects.
We will also design models aimed at the entertainment medium such as videogames or advertising. This is due to the easy integration of more robust programs in terms of the creation of animations and scenes, as well you can paint and modify the model after being created in the software; This is because it has a lot of options to export and import a model.
Layout allows the creation of sheets for the presentation of a model. This has different options very similar to the options found in image editors and drawing tools, so if you have not had access to one of these alternative options you can learn how to use them through the Layout learning and at the same time the interface and the options of Layout will be easier thanks to the knowledge you have using other similar programs.
SketchUp and Layout offer a connection between the models made in SketchUp and the sheets that you design using the model. And also, the use of the Style Builder is integrated into the presentation of models through SketchUp.
At any time during the course you will be able to download the exercises and files used in each lesson in order to continue studying in depth other options of the program. A project will be carried out for each of the main uses of the software.
Who is it for?
The course is aimed at students or professionals who wish to start learning about programs such as SketchUp Pro without having used it previously or who wish to deepen in the different options that SketchUp Pro has.
It also takes into account students who are just beginning in a profession aimed at construction and design in architecture, engineering and professional modeling.
1. Basic knowledge of SketchUp.
- Creation of models.
- Drawing tools.
- Modification tools.
- Selection and copying tools.
2. Creation of Basic Models.
- Basic examples and exercises.
- Preferences or Settings use to create a Project.
- The Fist 3D Model (Basic).
- Import and Export.
3. The use of Groups and Components.
- Creation of Groups and Components.
- Using Groups and Components.
- Arrays and other options found in components.
4. Intermediate knowledge of SketchUp.
- How to change the Style of your 3D Model.
- Tips and Settings use to improve performance.
- The Second 3D Model (Intermediate) using walls, floors, stairs, among others.
- The use, edition and projection of materials.
5. Landscape using SketchUp.
- Create a topsurface by using existing files.
- Create a topsurface by using the tools in SketchUp.
- Turning a topsurface into Landscape by using the tools in SketchUp.
- Export and Import tips and options.
6. Advanced knowledge of SketchUp.
- How to use SketchUp in Architecture and Construction.
- The Third 3D Model (Advanced) using walls, floors, stairs, ceilings, among others.
- Apply materials and components.
7. Parametric Components.
- Using parametry in SketchUp components.
- How to create Dynamic components.
8. Advance Visualization.
- Fog, Shadow and Artistic Styles.
10. Style Builder.
11. Extra Content Part 1: Plugings or Extensions.
12. Extra Content Part 2: Renders using Third Party Sofware or Extensions.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 5.7 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best