Environment Art School
Environment Art School: Complete Perspective Drawing Course : Environment Art School is a learn-anywhere drawing course where you learn how to draw landscapes, backgrounds, scenes and professional environments. Whether you are wanting to create immersive worlds and environments, scenes for character drawings, environment design for video games, backgrounds for comics and manga and more – I’ve got you covered! I’ve built the Perspective Art School: Environment Landscape Drawing Course to be the only environment drawing course you need to learn all the key fundamentals and advanced drawing techniques on how to draw in this genre, professionally. Learn to draw and sketch landscapes and environments well. If you are just starting to learn to draw or you’re already at an intermediate level, this drawing course will advance your current environment drawing ability to professional heights. This course is a comprehensive, 5 module, guided video course, where the only limit to your progression is your determination and engagement in the process.
- A Desire to Draw Landscapes, Scenes, Environments and Interiors Professionally, From Scratch
- Drawing Tools: Digital Art Tools, or Traditional Tools
- A Strong Desire and Motivation to Learn Quickly and Efficiently
Whether you want to create drawings of nature, landscape drawings, environments and interiors for films and games, illustrations, comics, manga, or more, this is the course you need to get you there.
I will teach you to draw perspective scenes without fear, and I’ll teach you to draw them efficiently.
Clear, Easy to Understand Lessons
Crystal Clear – that’s my style. Learning environment drawing and perspective drawing effectively, means having information presented in a logical, coherent and efficient way. This course is modular by design, easy to grasp, and allows you to learn in a well-paced, structured way. Engage in the course chronologically and then revise each module at your leisure. Grasp complex perspective theory and landscape drawing techniques faster than you ever have before- there’s no filler or fluff here.
Assignments that are rewarding
Each assignment has been designed to reinforce the theory as well as feel rewarding. Art tends to need a certain degree of repetition, but if you understand a concept well enough after practice, there’s no need to aimlessly draw out exercises further. I have built each assignment to help you rapidly progress, while implementing the core theories taught- and you’ll see the difference in your own work almost immediately. Art is about doing, so let’s get started- let’s draw something awesome!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn landscapes, environments, backgrounds and scenes professionally, in any style
- Individuals who love landscape art, from fine art landscapes and drawings, to Video Game Art, Animation, Comics, Manga and more
What you’ll learn
- How to Draw Landscape Drawings
- How to Draw Environment Drawings
- How to Draw Interior Scenes
- How to Draw Backgrounds
- How to Draw Perspective Correctly
- How to Draw Professionally and Efficiently
- How to Draw in 3D
- How to Draw Environments from Start to Finish
- How to Draw with a Professional Workflow
- Draw with Pencil or Paper, Digital Tools or on iPad Pro
- How to Utilise the Included Free Resources
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 8.1 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best