Spiros for 3ds Max
Spiros v1.01 for 3ds Max : Spiros is a 3dsMax script for creating beautiful spirals, helices and torus knot splines, with mathematical precision.
Make ornaments, decorations, ironwork designs, jewelry, cloth accessories, symbols from ancient cultures, tentacles, paths for animation / distribution / deformation, and a lot more.
This tool is ideal for prop modelers, hard surface modelers, architects, designers, engineers, CG animators and Motion Graphics artists.
Spiros is a commercial script for 3dsMax 2012 and higher.
- Precise custom algorithms to create parametric spirals, helices, torus knots and curls.
- Intuitive user-friendly UI.
- Spiral: arithmetic spiral, golden spiral, logarithmic, parabolic, hyperbolic.
Control the no. of turns, width, amount of knots, growth factor, height, bias, CW/CCW, curve/linear segments. Symmetry option.
- Helix: standard helix, spherical helix, loxodrome, toroidal helix.
Control the no. of turns, start/end radius, amount of knots, height, bias, CW/CCW, curve/linear segments. Symmetry option.
- Torus Knot: thousands of variants, easy to visualize and modify.
Control no. of foils, variant type, flower/ring shape, radius, amount of knots, CW/CCW, curve/linear segments.
- Curl: create a simple curl that behaves like a hair or tentacle, always keeping its length, by parametrically bending and curling a straight line.
Controls: spline lenght, bend, curl, amount of knots, height, bias, CW/CCW, curve/linear segments.
- Create square spirals, triangular spirals and other special shapes with linear segments.
- Axial symmetry control allows you to create gorgeous spiral and helical ornaments and decorations.
- Spiros produces standard 3dsmax Editable Splines, easy to modify.
- No plugin-dependency. Compatible with all render engines.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 1 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best