TurboSplines for 3ds Max
TurboSplines v1.07 for 3ds Max : TurboSplines is a 3ds Max script for creating multiple spline wrapping animations (aka. path deform animations) incredibly fast.
This tool automatically assigns Path Deform modifiers to preset or custom meshes and helps you quickly produce many spline-driven animations, which you can easily control from a friendly interface.
Make growing splines, animated cables, wires, ropes, ribbons, light trails, moving tentacles, branches, worms, etc.
TurboSplines uses 3ds Max standard modifiers and geometry, so you can edit your meshes and animations without needing the script.
This tool is ideal for artists and professionals working in CG Animation, Motion Graphics & VFX.
- Create, edit and animate multiple spline wrapped meshes with just a few clicks. (Automatic “Path Deform” modifiers creation/edition/animation)
- Choose between predefined mesh types (cylinder, capsule, box, ribbon) or use your custom profile shapes or meshes.
- Can handle many meshes per path simultaneously.
- Assigns mesh references to all the paths, keeping the bound with the original object.
- Additional features to enrich meshes’ final aspect and expand animation possibilities: Taper, Tip, Slice start/end.
- Animate all parameters (radius, scale, height, segmentation, path percent, rotation, twist, stretch) from a simple and intuitive interface.
- Copy and paste parameters between meshes
- Apply variation and offset to your animations to add realism.
- 3 types of animation along path: move, grow, reveal.
- Convert your renderable splines into animatable path deformed meshes with a single click.
- Additional tool: convert any spline into a custom helical path to make growing springs and spiral cables.
- No plugin dependency. Compatible with all major render engines.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 1 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best