Introduction To Vray in 3ds Max
Introduction To Vray in 3ds Max : The Quickest Way : Designed for beginner users of Vray, or if you want to refresh your skills in this class you’ll learn how to use Vray effectively to achieve photo realistic results in your 3D renders. You will learn the useful techniques used in Vray and 3ds Max to create amazing images.
- We will be using 3ds Max (2016 and up)
Introduction To Vray : The Quickest Way
This is the start of your journey. In this course I am going to walk you step by step through how to use Vray within 3ds Max effectively and quickly.
It’s great to have you here. I LOVE 3D RENDERING ESPECIALLY VRAY!
In this class we will learn:
- How to Download and Install Vray, 3ds Max and Photoshop
- How to switch to the Vray Interface
- How to Create Your First Photo Realistic Render
- What Global Illumination is and How To Use It
- How to Create a Vray Lighting Demo Scene
- Why To Use a Vray Plane
- How To Use the Vray Sun
- How To Use Vray HDRI to Light Your Scene
- How To Create the Vray Interior Scene
- How To Use Vray IES Lights
- How To Use the Vray Light Lister
- Camera Types
- Camera Focal Lengths
- Camera Exposures
- Camera White Balance
- Camera Auto Tilt
Camera Depth Of Field
- Animating Cameras
- How To Make Vray Materials
- How To Create Vray Render Elements
- How To Use Vray Render Elements in Post Production
What makes me qualified to teach you?
10 PRIVATE JETS – 15 SUPER YACHTS – 11 AWARDS – 100+ PUBLICATIONS, 3D ARTIST MAGAZINE EXPERT PANEL
These are just a few projects I have worked on, not to mention the hotels, cars, apartments and homes. I have spent the last 10 years figuring out how to make world class renders. I did this through a Bachelors and a Masters of Arts from Universities in the UK, working for some of the best design teams in places like Monaco, USA and UK. You can get all my knowledge . Seriously, I will teach you the most important things that will get you making remarkable 3D images.
My Promise to You I’ll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message. I want to make this the best course on how to get started with 3ds Max. So if there is any way I can improve this course, just tell me and I’ll make it happen.
Knowing 3ds Max is a great skill to have that is in demand and highly marketable. These are the exact steps I use to deliver remarkable work to dream clients. I’ve landed many jobs with the skills that I teach you in this course.
With a 30-day 100% money back guarantee, there is nothing holding you back from jumping in right now and trying the course out.
Who this course is for:
- Interior Designers, Architects, 3D Generalists
- 3D Visualization Artists, 3D Artists, 3Ds Max and Vray Users
- Anyone new to Vray
What you’ll learn
- Understand the basic foundations need to use Vray in 3ds Max
- Build upon the skills learned to create photo realistic images
- What Global Illumination Is
- The Vray Interface and Setup
- Lighting with HDRI
- Lighting with IES
- Lighting with Vray Sun and Sky
- Vray Light Lister
- Vray Cameras
- Exposure Control
- White Balance
- Auto Tilt
- Camera Focal Lengths
- Render Set Ups
- Vray Render Elements
- Vray Material Setup
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 1 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best