Making Guns for Games
Ultimate Guide to Making Guns for Games : Weapons can be one of the most enjoyable assets to create in modern game and film as they can receive a lot of attention and care, and are highly appreciated by players and developers alike. In this course, Texturing The Weapon for Film Production, we will learn how to create and texture a nice weapon as pistol with nice details. Finally, you’ll discover how to unwrap the low poly mesh in UV Headus Tools that’s ready for texturing.
- Autodesk Maya 2015
- Substance Painter
- UV Layout
After that, we will use Substance Painter to create the beautiful textures with detail variation. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to confidently create hard surface weapons for film production.
Who this course is for :
- This course is designed for All Level Maya users and is also intended for absolute newbies.
- We designed this course for complete beginners who want to get started with Autodesk Maya.
- We designed this course for anyone that wants to learn 3D texturing, and the tools used by professional 3D artist in the film industry.
- We designed this course for beginner Substance Painter users who want to take their skills to a more advanced next level.
What you’ll learn :
- Use Maya and understand it’s interface
- Understand the principles of modelling
- Understand the principles of texturing
- Understand the principles of UV layout
- Create 3D models with simple modeling skill
- Create professional quality assets for your portfolios, games, and animations.
- Work in any 3D industry: video games, visual effects, animation, design
- Building the strong portfolio for your 3D career
- Creating proper UVs
- Modeling your own objects and scenes
- Navigate in the Maya viewports
- Use powerful modeling commands including extrude, insert edge loop, bridge
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 6 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best