Stylized sculpting from real life references
Stylized sculpting from real life references in zBrush : Learning sculpting in zBrush can be very time-consuming and confusing when doing it by yourself. I want to make the learning process easy for you, going through all the fundamentals and concepts of sculpting in very detailed videos.
- Mac or PC capable of running zBrush
- Willingness to learn and work hard
- Basic zBrush Knowledge is a plus
- Wacom Tablet or equivalent is highly suggested for this course
In this course, we will create a character bust from A to Z. From planning the model to analyzing references and developing the model.
We will work on a character model from scratch, to make sure that after finishing this course, you’ll have the knowledge required to solve stylized characters presented to you.
You’ll learn tips and shortcuts that will accelerate your workflow and make you understand the fundamentals of 3D Sculpting.
I will be available for you through the whole course, feel free to send me a message if you encounter any issue. I will help you solve it and understand why it presented itself.
Who this course is for:
- Students that have already some 3D knowledge and want to expand their knowledge.
- Beginner 3D Artists that want to get into zBrush
- 3D Generalists that want to Sculpting and zBrush
What you’ll learn
- 3D Sculpting
- Character Sculpting
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 7.6 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best