Global Snow : From the creator of of Beautify and Volumetric Fog & Mist, comes Global Snow, the most convenient, complete and gorgeous solution to render your scene as a beautiful winter landscape with a single click. Just add a script to your camera and customize the results.
Global Snow works with your existing scene, including standard Terrain, Tree and Grass, SpeedTree and many other shaders: you don’t have to change your shaders or use new snowed prefabs.
Global Snow is a drag & drop solution (with many options) that also plays nicely along with other terrain shaders as well.
Realistic snow with 4 rendering styles:
- PBR Relief Mapping, a full PBR + optimized volumetric approach which produces a 3D effect of snow bumps.
- PBR Normal-mapped snow, uses albedo, normals and specular workflow.
- Flat shading, a faster mode without normal modification which still looks great!
- Simplified unlit mode, simple yet convenient effect.
- Integrated Occlusion and Glitter.
- Unity shadow system compatible.
- Compatible with Global Illumination.
- Compatible with Deferred and Forward rendering paths.
- Compatible with Linear and Gamma color spaces.
- Compatible with LDR and HDR.
- Automatic snow coverage with exclusion options (by layers, per gameobject, mask texture). No need to create thousands of exclusion volumes to hide snow from internal buildings or under roofs.
- Snow can cover terrain, vegetation, buildings, transparent cut-out objects and opaque geometry.
- Altitude scattering for more natural height coverage.
- Slope controls to add realistic snow over cliffs or mountains.
- Ability to place holes.
Extra Features Included
- Integrated snow coverage painter in SceneView!
- Object snower tool. In addition to the snow brush painter tool, you can now drag & drop scene objects into the inspector and apply custom snow coverage. Great to remove snow from roads and other complex shaped objects!
- Footprints. Make your FPS character leave footprints behind.
- 3 snow footfalls audio clips included.
- Terrain marks. Detects terrain collisions adding marks over the snow.
- Snowfall with lighting compatible particles.
- Camera frost effect.
– World Manager API compatible.
- Works great with other assets such as Vegetation Studio, Gaia, CTS and VertExmotion.
Lots of quality and feature options with global presets for quick setup and run.
VR supported in deferred mode (Multi and Single Pass Stereo). Compatible with XBox One and Playstation 4. Effect not intended for mobile.
Pictures of this Game Development :
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 13 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best