Animancer Pro allows you to play animations on-demand and control all their details without any additional setup steps. It solves the major problems with Animator Controllers and can either replace them entirely or work alongside them. This makes animations much easier to work with in all stages of development from basic prototyping through to maintaining and debugging complex systems.
You can try out all the Features for FREE with Animancer Lite then seamlessly upgrade to Animancer Pro if needed.
It has plenty of detailed Examples to get you started, an extensive User Manual that explains how everything works, and even an introduction to C# in Unity in case you are new to programming.
- Quick Play -> Play animations on-demand without any unnecessary setup steps. Just get an AnimationClip and call animancer.Play(clip).
- Easy Waiting -> Register an End Event or yield return an AnimancerState inside a Coroutine to wait for an animation to finish.
- Smooth Transitions -> Blend between animations over time linearly or using a Custom Curve to ensure that your characters always move smoothly.
- Flexible Structure -> Organise your animations using data structures like arrays and Scriptable Objects and avoid Magic Strings.
- Live Inspector -> View the current details of your animations in the Inspector with manual controls for debugging and testing.
- Finite State Machines -> Animancer comes with a flexible FSM system which is entirely separate from the animation system. They work well together, but you can very easily modify it or use any other system you prefer.
- High Performance -> Animancer can be more efficient than other systems, though in most cases the differences are small enough not to matter either way.
- Smooth Integration -> Most plugins developed for other animation systems should work out of the box with Animancer and it supports features like Humanoid Animation Retargeting, Generic Rigs, Sprite animations, Root Motion, Animation Events, and Inverse Kinematics (IK).
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 8 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best