Asset Store – SC Post Effects Pack v2.1.7
SC Post Effects Pack
SC Post Effects Pack : Extends Unity’s post processing with 34 additional screen effects. Aiming to provide visual enhancers or feedback effects.
- Edge detection Highlight the edges of objects or colors
- Fog Distance and height fog with 2D density noise. As well as single, gradient and skybox color modes.
- Sunshafts Radiate sun rays from a directional light and skybox
- Caustics Projects an animated caustics texture over the scene, within a certain height range
- Color Grading LUT Use any third-party LUT strip, with the option to fade two LUTs over distance.
- Cloud Shadows Projects a texture over the world (cloud example texture included)
- Tilt Shift Horizontal or Radial depth of field effect
- Ripples Make the image appear to wave
- Lens Flares Draw procedural lens flares on bright spots
- Colorize Remaps the screen’s color to a gradient texture (eg. night or thermal vision)
- Refraction Create cracked glass, scratches, frost etc.
- Kuwuhara Transforms the image into a real-time oil-painting
- Sketch Creates a hatching effect based on luminance
- Ambient Occlusion 2D Adds self shadowing based on luminance
- Light streaks JJ-Abrams style lens flares. Extends bloom with light streaks
- Blur Gaussian and Box blurring methods
- Speed Lines Anime/cartoon speed effect
- Color Split Simulates the derefraction of color channels
- Radial blur Blurs the image towards the edges of the screen (aka Bethesda-style pain effect)
- Pixelize A retro resolution effect, creates pseudo pixelart
- Dithering Creates a checker-pattern Lo-Fi shading effect
- Posterize Limits the screen to old school 1-16bit color depth
- Sharpen Makes the image appear crisper (useful when using TAA)
- Double Vision Crosseyed vision, either full-screen or limited to the edges
- Hue Shift 3D Simulates psychedelic color breathing
- Overlay Fix an image to the screen, includes blending options
- Kaleidoscope Splits the screen up into mirrored “pie” pieces
- Transition Steps through a gradient to transition to a black screen (eg. GBA Pokemen)
- Black Bars Creates a vertical/horizontal letter-boxing effect
- Scanlines Draw horizontal lines over the screen
- Tube Distortion Bend the image like a CRT screen
- Danger Warn for damage or grow ice over the screen.
- Gradient Draws a gradient over the screen
- Mosaic Circular, hexagonal and triangle patterns
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 17 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this Game Development