3D Animation and Modeling
- Basic computer knowledge
This course was designed to be the ultimate bootcamp for any one who wants to master Maya, 3DSMax, and Mudbox, the film and game industrie’s most power modeling, animation, and visual effects tools.
Through each section of this course you will complete fun and simple projects that make learning these complex programs simple!
Our team here at the School of Game Design is incredibly proud to present such a complete series on 3D modeling and animation.
Whether you are looking to doing some 3D printing, or be a rockstar at a game studio, this Master Class is guaranteed to get you there!
Who this course is for :
- Graphic designers
- Game designers
- 3D professionals looking to learn new tools
- Beginner to advanced 3D artists
What you’ll learn :
- Animation, Polygon Modeling, Texturing, Rigging, Lighting, Digital Sculpting, Rendering
- Master Maya, 3DSMax, Mudbox, and techniques you can use in any 3D application!
- Create professional quality assets for your portfolios, games, and animations. Create your own 3D prints or VR worlds
- Work in any 3D industry: video games, visual effects, animation, design, engineering, app development…
Watch the Introduction Video:
Direct download links 5.6 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best