Session 8 Color Script Part 1
Session 8 Color Script Part 1 : Ty Carter is currently an Art Director at Netflix Animation Studios. He has worked on films such as Nimona (2020), Spies in Disguise (2019), Peanuts, Epic, and Ice Age 4. Ty has years of experience teaching for schools such as SVS, CGMA, AnimSchool, Los Angeles Academy of Figurative Arts, and mentoring at School of Visual Arts in NYC.
Here is everything you get:
- Structured 2K HD Video Tutorial with full commentary: Street Scene (120 minutes long!!) Includes master case study, principles of design/color/composition and more! Techniques/tools for using your new brushes. Ideas and suggestion list to improve/practice.
- Full Res Painting (JPG’s) Normal version and cinematic crop
- Raw PSD File, including all layers!!!! Untouched Blockin!!
- 14 NEW texture brushes!! These are some of my favs of all time. I hope you like them! I sure do! (.abr file)
- Brush Chart with suggested use for each brush
- building a composition from scratch using shape blocks
- incorporating design elements into the macro and micro aspects of the image
- light principles in dark areas
- designing details in props with mastery and understanding
- painting in an illustrative style
- stylizing proportions
- creating harmonious colors
- directing the eye using gradients
- where and when to add details
- taking an image to final while retaining flat illustrative feel
Direct download links 0.6 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best