SHADERSOURCE – River Buoyancy Tool
SHADERSOURCE – River Buoyancy Tool : This River Tool is spline based with vast material instance properties, there is object detection and distortion showing water flowing around objects and up against them, there is also added Flow Buoyancy for physical objects to float and flow down rivers at a given speed.
UPDATE V2.0a (Released) 03/15/2020
- Added Fluid Interaction Tool Support
v2.0 Update 9/12/2019 (ONLY UNREAL ENGINE 4.23+!) Released!
- Complete overhaul of the material and material instances with correct naming and descriptions
- Fixed buoyancy to be a lot more optimized and not kill FPS
- Added Tutorial Blueprints
Enable “Generate Mesh Distance Fields” under Lighting within your Project Settings -> Render Settings. Otherwise the water shader will not display correctly.
Material Instances: 3
How to use:
- Place the BP_RiverWater in the world and duplicate out the splines to the shape of the river you require.
- Change the scale of each spline point to scale the river.
- Enable Buoyancy to see physical objects flow down river. (Make sure your meshes have Simulated Physics enabled and Mesh Overlaps is also enabled)
- Change settings in the material instance for different color’s calm or rapid rivers and object distortion.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 14 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best