Tycoon Terrain :
- Runtime world gen and terraforming
- Road systems with pathfinding
- General grid pathfinding (roads and/or terrain)
- Resource production/consumption Runtime world gen and terraforming
Do you also miss all those awesome tycoon- and city sim-games of old times?
This is a package that pays homage to all of them albeit in 3D and using Unitys terrain engine. If you ever thought of doing a remake or worthy successor of any of those games this asset should give you a running start.
Don’t like 3D? No problem, you can use an orthographic camera and use isometric assets.
- World generation using the Diamond-Square algorithm for heightmaps and Perlin noise for vegetation.
- Terraforming at runtime like you remember it!
- A basic building system
- Buildings can be set on a per tile basis what the ground should be under them: flat, leaning, sea etc.
- Trees that can be cut down and will regrow at a rate you set up in the inspector
- Example scene with resource generating buildings
- A manual
- Works fast up to 128×128 tiles, after that large terraforming operations become slower. Works up to 512×512 tiles with reasonable speed. Try web demo above to see if performance is good enough for your requirements before purchasing!
Direct download links 39 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best