Intro to Game Design
Unreal Engine 4: Intro to Game Design : In this introductory game design course, I will be guiding you step by step through the construction of a simple shooting gallery game using Unreal Engine 4: THE premier free to download gaming engine! (AND the SAME engine used to build “Fortnite”).
This course contains over 65 fun to follow video lessons.
Things learned in this course include:
- How to setup and create a project in Unreal Engine 4
- How to navigate and use essential tools available in Unreal Engine 4
- How to create a basic game design document
- How to create a graybox (rough draft) level
- How to dress up (make pretty!) levels using static meshes, materials, particles, sounds, and lights.
- How to create interactive objects using Blueprint Scripting (NO CODING KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED!)
- How to create interactive menus and a game HUD
- And more!
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 8.4 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best