Create Your Own First-Person Shooter
Unreal Engine 4: Create Your Own First-Person Shooter : In this game design course, I’ll guide you through the process of making a first-person shooter game! This course uses Unreal Engine 4 — the same game engine AAA games development studios used to make Fortnite, Batman Arkham Knight, Borderlands, and many others!
- Some prior Unreal Engine or scripting experience is recommended
This class contains 38 video lessons that will walk you step-by-step through the following topics:
- How to create 6 customizable weapons (includes pistol, assault rifle, shotgun, sniper rifle, grenade launcher, and rocket launcher)
- How to make hit scan and projectile based weapons
- How to animate a first-person character
- How to script complex reloading and shooting systems
- How to spawn dynamic impact effects
- How to damage enemy characters based on specific body parts
- How to create interactable ammo pick up objects
- How to construct a player HUD using Widgets
- How to add realistic particle and sound effects to a game
- And much more!
With the knowledge you’ll acquire in this class, you’ll gain an in-depth understanding of first-person shooter mechanics. This knowledge applies to all kinds of genres, such as looter, survival horror, military, sci-fi, and others, allowing you to take this project in an endless number of directions! While anyone is welcome to take this course, I recommend it for those with at least some coding knowledge or experience using Unreal Engine 4. While my lessons are thorough, I do not take the time in this course to explain the absolute basics of coding and Unreal Engine 4. If you are completely new, I recommend you take my course on Third-Person Action Adventure games first.
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate Unreal Engine students wanting to learn how first-person shooter games are made
What you’ll learn
- How to create a first-person shooter game in Unreal Engine 4
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 6.8 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best