Procedural House in Houdini
Procedural House in Houdini : It seems that most people want to do as little work as possible. If you are one of them, I advise you to explore Houdini. This program will help you speed up the modeling process especially if you need to create many variations of one model. Of course, you can model everything on your own, but why don’t let a computer do it for you?
- You should know how to work with the computer.
- You must have basic understanding of Houdini.
- You must have basic knowledge of VEX coding.
In this course, I’ll show you how to do it in real practice. Using a stylized house as an example, you will learn procedural modeling. We will develop a system that will allow you to create an almost infinite number of model variations. For this, we will use point clouds, learn how to work with attributes and a little bit of VEX coding. For rendering we will use Redshift, but you can use any other render engine of your choice.
Of course, I will not teach you only how to model this house but give you knowledge that will help you create your own models. Also, after completing this course, you will get another project into your portfolio.
I really like Houdini and hope you will enjoy it too!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn procedural modelling in Houdini.
- A beginner Houdini user that wants to learn more about using VEX code.
- For 3D artists who want to enhance their working methods.
What you’ll learn
- You will learn how to work proceduraly in Houdini.
- You will learn to use VEX code in practise.
- And how to use expressions.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 3.8 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this tutorial