20+ Mini Projects in Unity
Unity By Example : 20+ Mini Projects in Unity :
Want to Learn Unity by Building lots of Mini Projects?
Then this is the perfect course for you.
After Finishing this course You will be able to build 20+ Mini Projects using Unity & C# .
- Basic knowledge of Unity & C# is Required
- Unity Personal Edition and Visual Studio or Any other Compatible code editor is required to follow along
List Of Mini Projects You Will Build In This Course :
- Build A 2D Shooter Game in 1 Hour
- Design & Animate a Game Character
- Create Infinite Scrolling Background
- Build Your First Android Game
- Create Your First 3D Model & Import into Unity
- Create A Candy Catching Game
- Integrate Video ads in Your Games
- Create Intelligent Enemies
- Build a 3D Endless Game
- Create Snowfall Particle Effect
- and many many more….
I have taught Unity Game Development & C# Scripting to thousands of people on my Youtube Channel: Charger Games. I love teaching complex concepts in a simple way, so even if you have no previous coding experience, no need to worry, I’m gonna teach you everything step by step in the perfect order.
Learn the basic concepts, tools, and functions that you will need to build fully functional Games with C# and the Unity game engine.
Build a strong foundation in Unity Game Development with this course.
- Learn to use 2D & 3D features of Unity
- Build Fully functional Games with Unity
- Learn Basics of C# Programming
- Create 20+ Mini Projects in Unity
- Learn to build Android Games in Unity
- Use skills learned from this course in any Unity project
A Powerful Skill at Your Fingertips Learning the fundamentals of Unity 2D & 3D Game Development puts a powerful and very useful tool at your fingertips. Unity is free, easy to learn, has excellent documentation, and is the game engine used for building games.
Jobs in unity game development are plentiful, and being able to learn C# Scripting along with Unity game development will give you a strong background to more easily build awesome games.
Content and Overview Suitable for beginning programmers, through this course of 100+ lectures and 20+ hours of content, you’ll learn Unity 2D & 3D game development by building 20+ Mini projects. You can use this skills in any of your Unity project later on.
Starting with the installation of the Unity , Visual Studio , this course will take you through the process of learning game development with unity by building 20+ mini projects in unity.
For the beginner programmers there’s a separate section about C# Scripting, which will teach the fundamentals of C# Scripting for game development in Unity.
With these basics mastered, the course will take you through building different example mini projects with unity to learn more about the process of creating games with Unity.
Students completing the course will have the knowledge to create fully functional Games with Unity and C# or use their C# skills to Build any other useful thing that they want.
Complete with working files, you’ll be able to work alongside the author as you work through each concept, and will receive a verifiable certificate of completion upon finishing the course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to Learn Unity by Building Small Mini Projects
- Unity & C# Developers willing to Brush up their Skills
- Beginner Unity developers who are interested in building mini projects
What you’ll learn
- Learn Unity The Fun Way by Building Mini Projects
- Create 20+ Mini Projects Using Unity
- Learn C# Scripting Basics
- Create Some Fully Function Games
- Learn To Build Games for Android
- Learn Useful Unity Tips & Tricks
Watch the Introduction Video : (Unity By Example )
Direct download links 3.6 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best