Explosion, Using Particles
Explosion, Using Particles in Houdini : An example, how we can create an explosion with particles system in Houdini 17. Also, will simulate a dust wave. As an option, create a multiple explosions using wedge. And at the end, besides the mantra render, I`ll show you how to export information for visualization into another render engine (Arnold in this case) or 3D software (3Ds max was used for final render in video).
- No special requirements, we`ll create all from scratch to the final result.
Who this course is for:
- FX artist, Houdini users
What you’ll learn
- How to create explosions in Pyro
- Use particles as a source for explosions inside v.17
- Create multiple explosions, using wedge
- Setup Pyro shader
- Export simulation results in to another software
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 2.3 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best