Understanding the VFX Pipeline
Understanding the VFX Pipeline: Creating Great Looking Shots : This course covers how the VFX process works from starting with an idea for a project, taking it into concept and then going through the process to get to the final. Follow me as I build this shot going through all the different stages.
- You should be interested in the Visual Effects aspect of the Films / TV Shows
- It’s would be great if you know a bit about how visual effects work but if you are new to it, you can still take this course and gain an understanding of the entire pipeline
We will focus on the overall picture on what each stage implies and will not get into the technical aspect of the softwares but rather learn what we do in each stage and how we go from one step to another for example: how we start with a storyboard, previs it, move into shooting our footage and so on.
I will be creating a separate course that will focus on learning on how to composite this shot in Nuke as this course will cover the overall VFX Process, so when you are planning your shot / project / film, you will know what to consider and how to plan and execute it better.
You will be able to get much better results if you follow this process and focus how each step plays an important role to make the end result look great!
More lectures will be added to this course.
Who this course is for :
- VFX Artists, who are looking to get a better understanding of how the pipeline works and improve their workflow
- Anyone who is planning to enter the VFX Industry
- Filmmakers / Directors who want to learn more about how the Visual Effects Pipeline work
- Anyone who is in the visual effects industry and want to Understand and Implement a Better Workflow
- Anyone who is a part of the Film Industry
- Designers or Artists who work in a different field and want to enter the VFX Industry
What you’ll learn
- Understand how the Visual Effects pipeline works
- Take your ideas from paper to reality.
- Visualize your ideas better, when planning for your film / project
- Plan, work and execute your Ideas into great looking shots
- Achieve high quality end results
- Learn best practices for VFX when shooting your film
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 0.9 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best