Blender Quickstart – Create a Low poly scene for Beginners : This course will introduce to the wonderful world of 3d Blender! This open-source software is FREE and very powerful.
- You should be able to use a PC and have a 3 button mouse
Learn the basics and more in this easy to follow project where you will create a stylish low poly scene. This course is designed for the complete beginner and doesn’t get bogged down in unnecessary technical jargon. It’s specifically shows you the fundamentals you need to create 3d geometry and output great looking images.
If you are thinking about learning 3d there is no better time then now with this fun introductory course that will take the pain out of learning Blender.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to learn to create 3d art
What you’ll learn
- Create basic models in Blender
- Create and mix materials in Blender
- Create and adjust lighting in Blender
- Use cloth simulation to model
- Produce a final image from Blender
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 0.6 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best