Make Robots in ZBrush
Furio Tedeshchi wants to pass on this extensive knowledge of Hard Surface Design and creation skills to you through this in-depth course on robot creation in Zbrush. Furio uncovers his infamous pipeline and talks about his entire creation process, from concept and block out in Zbrush to rendering a realistic model in Keyshot, Furio takes the linear thinking of Hard Surface Design and transforms it into a vast ocean of thought and creation.
The 5 most important lessons:
Understanding Furio’s hard surface sculpting techniques.
Block out full and realized robot concepts in Zbrush.
Sculpt sophisticated hard surface detail.
Create dynamic poses to add character and depth to your creation.
Learn how to utilize Keyshot, the powerful rendering application, to create beautiful and realistic renders for presentation.
- Project 1 : Tools and Sculpting a Mech Bust In ZBrush
- Project 2 : Sculpting Iterative Robot Concepts In ZBrush
- Project 3 : Sculpting Mech Legs Using ZBrush
- Project 4 : Sculpting Mech Arms And Hands In ZBrush
- Project 5 : Sculpting Detailed Mech Parts Using ZBrush
- Project 6 : Posing Your Mech In ZBrush
- Project 7 : Rendering Your Mech in Keyshot
- Project 8 : Critiques
- Project 9 : Critiques 2014
Direct download links : 20 GB
CGArchives Is The Best