Logo Design: Wordmarks
Logo Design: Wordmarks : The wordmark is the most widely used of all logo types. Knowing how to work with typography when making logos is an essential design skill. Learn how to expertly manipulate letterforms in Logo Design: Wordmarks with Michael Stinson of TypeEd.
In this class you’ll learn the nuances of typography by exploring characters, weight, and overall balance and how they drive behavior. Michael will teach logotype development and how to create logos that stand the test of time.
You’ll learn :
- How to draw and customize letterforms
- Working with digital vectors and bézier curves
- Pairing personalities with symbols
Wordmark creation is an essential design skill – learn the tricks of the trade and develop a strong typographic sensibility in Logo Design: Wordmarks.
- 2Assignment 1: Analyze the MarkDuration
- 3Assignment 1: Concepting a WordmarkDuration
- 4Assignment 1: Sketching LetterformsDuration
- 5Assignment 1: Sketching ContinuedDuration
- 6Assignment 1: Finalizing for DigitizingDuration
- 7Assignment 1: Digitizing SketchesDuration
- 8Assignment 1: CritiqueDuration
- 9Assignment 2: Typeface & Symbols Part 1Duration
- 10Assignment 2: Typeface & Symbols Part 2Duration
- 11Assignment 2: Critique
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 4.2 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this tutorial