Illustration in ZBrush
Illustration in ZBrush : Meats Meirs shows his unique workflow for creating illustrations in ZBrush with an emphasis on photo integration.
The 5 most important lessons:
- Understand the fundamentals of working in 3D and 2.5D
- Learn how to sculpt Meats iconic stylized figures.
- Gain a solid grasp using HDRI and environment probes in Zbrush.
- Learn how to sculpt organic forms and surfaces.
- Utilize FibeMesh for your illustrations.
- Project 1 : Fundamentals Of Illustration In ZBrush
Learn the basics of working in 3 and 2.5D in ZBrush
- Project 2 : Sculpt Your First Prop PLUS Your First Photographic Integration
Learn how to make and integrate your own 3D design
- Project 3 : Fundamentals Of Sculpting Meats Meier Style Figures In ZBrush
Watch Meats sculpt in his own unique style
- Project 4 : Using Materials In ZBrush
Learn how to use materials and MatCaps
- Project 5 : Using HDRI And Environment Probes In ZBrush
Make your work look awesome with HDR Images
- Project 6 : Generating Render Passes In ZBrush
Control your illustrations by using render passes
- Project 7 : Sculpting Organic Surfaces In ZBrush
Meats demonstrates how to sculpt organic surfaces
- Project 8 : Compositing And Rendering in ZBrush And Photoshop
Pulling your work together and making a final illustration
- Project 9 : Retopology And UVs In ZBrush
Learn how to retopo and set up UVs in ZBrush
- Project 10 : Using FiberMesh For Illustrations In ZBrush
Take your illustrations to the next level by using fibermesh
Direct download links 3.3 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best