Creating Stylized Game Weapons
Creating Stylized Game Weapons : In this course, Kyle Sarvas goes over his process and techniques on creating a stylized weapon for video games!
In this on-demand course, Kyle Sarvas will show you how to create visually impactful and dynamic stylized weapons for video-games. Using ZBrush, Maya and 3DCoat you learn the ins and outs of game asset production through multiple 3D editing platforms to stunning effect.
The 5 most important lessons:
- How to analyze concepts and plan out the creation of an asset
- Fundamental hard surface modeling techniques
- Various sculpting techniques in ZBrush such as Mesh Extraction and Mesh Clipping
- How to bake clean Normal maps and AO maps in XNormal
- An effective workflow for creating stylized hand-painted texture maps in 3DCoat
Direct download links 1.66 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best