TurboTriSmooth for 3ds Max
TurboTriSmooth for 3ds Max : is a modifier for 3ds Max that subdivides triangle meshes while producing smoother results and nicer topology than the standard TurboSmooth.
It can be used on triangulated models, cloth, scans, decimated meshes, fluid simulations, terrain or on any triangle mesh.
It will automatically triangulate the models before subdivision.
NEW in 1.02 – Added support for semi-sharp creases based on edge crease values and smoothing groups
Here are some of the benefits you get:
- Smoother results than the standard TurboSmooth for triangle meshes
- Less artifacts
- Nicer topology
- Produces less polygons per iteration than the standard TurboSmooth
Situations in which you would want to use TurboTriSmooth:
- When you have a triangulated mesh that you want to subdivide
- When you are working with cloth meshes
- When you are working with 3d scans and decimated meshes
- When you are working with fluid simulations
- When you want to subdivided a triangle mesh before retopologizing or remeshing it.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 2 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best