Santa’s Little Credit Helper
Santa’s Little Credit Helper for Adobe After Effects : Tools for creating & editing card style credits in After Effects. It can be used with the provided Google Docs template to import pre-typed credits or create them from scratch.
- Google Doc Templates provided to share with your production team for entering text and timing information. Credits can then be loaded directly into After Effects without re-typing errors.
- Layout, Scale, Spacing, Tracking, Shadows, Centering control from a single Null that updates all cards simultaneously and keeps everything in perfect alignment.
- Multiple Controls can be used to switch between larger full-screen cards and smaller banner cards within a single comp.
- Copy & Paste Fonts, Color, and Stroke to change the look of your credits easily.
- Changes update instantly, and playback with no delay.
- Set and adjust timing information for the entire credit sequence, or per card based on absolute or weighted lengths. One click automatically recalculates and retimes your credits.
- Resize your credits quickly with Reformat Tools. Switch between HD 720, HD 1080, UHD and 4K instantly.
- Edit text, add or remove names, or move names between columns and cards – Layout stays in alignment automatically.
- Insert or Remove Cards easily. Credits retime automatically.
- Save & Load Presets to audition several styles quickly, or save approved looks for use again and again. Some Common Network Presets included. More to come soon!
- Export changes to credits back to tab delimited .txt file for error checking and archive.
- Final credit compositions are self-contained and can be passed off and rendered without Santa’s Little Credit Helper needing to be installed.
Pictures of this plugin :
Watch the Introduction Video:
Direct download links 1 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best