Blace for After Effects
Blace for After Effects : Did you ever want to share your nodes across all blender files, and feel it is messy to do this in a right way, here is why Node Kit comes in.
Node Kit is a convenient way to manage your nodes in Blender. You can easily save your nodes in a global preset, and then restore it to any object later on even in another blend file opening. You can also export all of your presets into a file and then import this file to another blender running in your other computers.
- Save current nodes into a global preset which can be used in any other opening blend file
- Restore any saved global preset into objects
- Export presets into a file
- Import preset from exported file
- Remove any preset
- Rename any preset
- Organize presets in folders
- Save selected nodes
- Works with Blender 2.80 and above
- Support animation nodes
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 82 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best