PhysX Painter for 3ds Max
PhysX Painter is made to very quickly populate your scenes with your assets in a very natural way. It allows you to create them using a brush, and automatically place them with Rigid bodies simulation. Whether you work in architecture, game cinematics, commercials…etc you very often need to add details to your scenes with some assets. Placing them by hand is tedious and takes time to get a natural look. You also probably tried to do that with some MassFX simulations, but it takes a lot of time to get the result you want. Using this plugin will drastically improve your workflow and help you to make more believable scenes in less time.
- Use any asset you want, your own library or buy them somewhere.
- Percentage per asset.
- Paint and delete multiple assets.
- Paint one by one.
- PhysX simulations.
- Paint & re-Simulate locally.
- Re-Simulate all.
- Prevent collisions even if you don’t use the simulations.
- Save and reload brush presets.
- You can use a specific Gravity, like a directional one or a spherical for example.
- High def / Low def assets easy switching, or replace by specific mesh.
- Assets selection and collapsing options.
System requirements :
- – 3dsmax 2013 to 2020.
plugin of this course :
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 1 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best