Make Games without Code
Make Games without Code? Master Visual Scripting in Unity : I’m your Code Monkey and in THIS course you will learn how to make Games without writing any code!
- Very basic knowledge of Unity
- Use the Q&A Section if you have any questions and Download the included Complete Project Files
This course features multiple games all made completely using Unity Visual Scripting and without a single line of code.
I specifically designed it to include multiple games so you can learn to use Visual Scripting and apply it to any genre you can think of.
With the knowledge you will learn from this course you will then be able to make any game you want!
About me, I’m a Professional Indie Game Developer with several successful games published on Steam covering a wide range of genres, I’ve been Programming for over 20 years and using Unity for almost 10.
Also a couple of years ago I started a YouTube channel making Free Video Tutorials to share the knowledge I have accumulated to help you learn how to make YOUR OWN games.
If you’d like to try out my learning style before purchasing the course you can watch the over 350 Videos available for Free on the YouTube channel. They are presented as clear step-by-step tutorials just like this course.
The course also includes the Complete Project Files for every single lecture.
A bit more about the games…
First we start off with a Simple Platformer in order to learn the basics of Visual Scripting.
The course is designed with a smooth learning curve in mind so you will learn how to use the Visual Scripting Tools as they are needed.
The platformer features: Physics, Platforms, Coins, Hazards, Multiple Levels, Moving Platforms, Moving Hazards and more.
The second game is the Action RPG
This one builds on the knowledge gained while making the Platformer so the design is more complex.
There’s tons of features in the final game.
Swords, Arrows, Enemies, Dungeons, Keys, Doors, Buttons, Lava, Fireballs, Hearts, Coins, Shops, and much more.
The third game is a First Person Shooter FPS
It features multiple weapons, enemies, pathfinding, coins, keys, Boss fight and a really awesome Hookshot mechanic.
All made without a single line of code!
All 3 games have tons of effects and lots of awesome features. You can see some cool Shaders, Glow, Screenshake, Post Processing, Animations, lots of UI elements, smooth Camera, Particles and so on. The final games play really great and feel very satisfying.
This course starts with a completely empty project starting completely from scratch and step-by-step we will get to the final games.
Everything is built in an understandable way so you can easily take this as a base and expand upon it with more Hazards, Enemies, Weapons, Levels and so on.
This course is presented as a thorough step-by-step guide where I will show you exactly how to do what I’m doing and why it is that I’m doing it so you can learn how to think like a game developer.
This course will cover a bunch of topics including:
- How Visual Scripting works
- Handle Player Movement and Physics
- Visual Scripting Variables, Events, Super Units, State Machines…
- Handle Enemy AI with Attack Logic and a Health System
- Build up the World using a Tilemap
- Learn the basics of Unity tools like Shader Graph, Post Processing, Particle System…
- And much much more!
As for requirements you really just need to know the absolute basics of Unity.
If you’ve never touched Unity before then there is a lecture in the extras section which covers the basics.
If you feel confused or lost at any point in the course make sure you post your questions in the Q&A section.
I will be there to help with whatever issues you may have.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to make games without code
- People who want to see how a Professional Indie Game Developer structures a game
- Beginners who want to make complete games
- People who want to make a Platformer or Action RPG game
- Anyone interested in learning and exploring the power of Visual Scripting
- Anyone interested in learning from a Professional Indie Game Developer
What you’ll learn
- Learn from a Professional Indie Game Developer
- Learn how to make games without writing code!
- Students will learn how to make several complete games from start to finish
- Learn Visual Scripting, Shader Graph, Particle System, UI, Game Design, and more!
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 22 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best