3D modeling in SOLIDWORKS
Learn 3D modeling in SOLIDWORKS : This course is full complete Solidworks course. All you need to know to become confident and skillful user and become ready to employ your skills in industry environment. There is no need for experience in Solidworks or in 3D modeling. It starts right from the zero.
- Solidworks 2016 or newer version
First it’s shown how to get around in Solidworks application and how to create a Solidworks file. Next step is sketching where are explained sketch tools (Line, Circle, Rectangle, Slot, Spline, Fillet, Chamfer, Mirror, Linear and circular sketch pattern, Convert and offset entities, Polygon…).
Then shows how to use those sketches to create a 3D model. All main tools for working with 3D model are explained (Extruded Boss, Extruded Cut, Revolved Boss, Revolved Cut, Swept Boss, Lofted Boss, Hole Wizard, Fillet, Chamfer, Mirror, Linear pattern, Rib, Draft, Shell…). As well how to create a new plane, new coordinate system, how to calculate mass, volume, and center of mass.
Next is explained how to use parts to create assembly. How to define relations between parts in assembly using mates. All the basic mates (Coincident, concentric, parallel, perpendicular, distance, angle, tangent…) and advanced mates (Width, Distance and angle, Width, Profile center, Path mate, Symmetric…).
How to create engineering drawings. Different drawing views. How to put dimensions. As well how to create Bill of Materials (BOM) table.
Next are shown evaluation tools such as: Compare documents, Part reviewer, Measure, Symmetry check, Performance Evaluation…
In the last section is shown how to create photorealistic models and how to create animation videos. It is explained how to set up a camera, lights, appearance and scene. How to render a model and how to set up a Schedule rendering. As well how set up a motors in animations video, how to change appearance and position of the model in animation video. And in the last lectures is shown how to create an walkthrough videos.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals with experience in 3D modeling planning to become Pro
- Individuals interested in 3D modeling
- Individuals interested in carreer in 3D modeling
What you’ll learn
- Solidworks User interface
- Sketch tools
- How to create a part
- Basics and advanced tools in part modeling
- What is design table
- How to create design table and configurations
- How to create assembly
- Basics and advanced assembly tools
- How to create drawing sheet
- How to create different views in drawings
- Basics and advanced drawings techniques
- How to set up Bill of Materials
- How to use evaluation tools
- How to create photorealistic models
- How to set up a scene (Lights, background and cameras)
- How to render
- How to create animation video
- How to create walkthrough vide
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 3.7 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best