FlippedNormals – Hero Asset Creation – In-Depth Tutorial Course
Hero Asset Creation
Hero Asset Creation – In-Depth Tutorial Course : Learn how a professional prop artist works when creating hero props for games. You’ll learn techniques like High Poly Modeling, Low Poly Modeling, UV Unwrapping, quick boolean creation, Texture Baking, Texturing, Rendering – and much more!
All the modeling and UV mapping are done in Blender and a very small part in Zbrush, Texturing will be done using Substance painter, and the final rendering will be done within marmoset toolbag 4.
In this course, you will learn everything you need to know to create the final results that you see in the images and trailers
This course contains over 11+ hours of content – You can follow along with every single step – The course does inclose a few small time lapses, this is just to speed up very repetitive tasks, the rest is done in real-time. –
We will start doing the low poly modeling in Blender, then we will move on to the high poly where we will use Zbrush to clean up our booleans. After that, we will be doing our UV Unwrapping and prepare our scene for baking. We will be doing our baking inside of Marmoset Toolbag 4, upon which we will move to Substance Painter where we will create our final texture. And finally, we will render our end result back again in Marmoset Toolbag 4. Everything in this tutorial course will be explained in detail.
This game art tutorial is perfect for students who have some familiarity with the tools Blender, Substance Painter, Zbrush, and Marmoset Toolbag 3/4– Everything in this tutorial will be explained in detail. However, if you have never touched blender or substance painter before we recommend that you first watch an introduction tutorial of those programs (you can find many of these for free on Youtube or paid on this very website)
- Blender 2.8+
- Marmoset Toolbag 4
- Substance Painter
Emiel Sleegers is a senior environment artist currently working in the AAA Game Industry. He’s worked on games like The Division 2 + DLC at Ubisoft, Forza Horizon 3 at Playground Games, and as a Freelancer on multiple projects as an Environment Artist and Material Artist.
There’s a total of 38 videos split into easy to digest chapters.
- 01 – Going over our Reference and Setting up Blender – Blender
- 02-15 – Creating Our Low Poly – Blender
- 16-18 – Creating Our High Poly – Blender
- 19-22 – UV Unwrapping our Model – Blender
- 23-24 – Creating our Cables – Blender
- 25 – Preparing our Assets for Baking– Blender
- 26-27 – Baking our Assets – Marmoset Toolbag
- 28 – Setting up Substance Painter and Painting in Normal Details – Substance Painter
- 29-35 – Creating our Final Material – Substance Painter
- 36 – Setting up our Final Render Scene – Marmoset Toolbag
- 37 – Polishing our Texture– Substance Painter
- 38 – Final Polish– Substance Painter + Marmoset Toolbag
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 13.3 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this tutorial
Repair the links please
plz check again