Setting Up Lights In A Painting
Setting Up Lights In A Painting By Anthony Jones , is a demonstration on how to simplify your light set ups and understand how to approach lights in your painting.
- Understanding basic lighting.
- How lighting can be used for drama.
- Add subtle lights to push your art.
- Set up sketch, and what to consider.
- Understanding your forms above all else.
- When to add more lighting.
This product contains: 30 minute video, PSD File, Hotkeys, Brush and Tool Presets.
Direct download links 0.6 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best