Multiplayer Souls-Like Action RPG
Unreal Engine 4: Multiplayer Souls-Like Action RPG : Learn how to create a Souls-Like Action RPG with Multiplayer in Unreal Engine 4.
Here’s Just Some Of What You’ll Learn In The Course
- How to create a Pickup system so you can equip weapons, shields, and helmets.
- Attack the AI and Block incoming attacks when a shield is equipped.
- Create a high-quality AI system that has several different attacks and can be expanded for different monster types.
- You’ll learn how to create a nice looking, AAA quality environment to play around in using Quixel Bridge, Megascans, and assets from the Unreal Marketplace.
- Create a Souls/experience points system that the player gets when he kills monsters and can spend at the bonfire to upgrade skills.
- Speaking of bonfire, you’ll learn how to create a bonfire save system that resets the AI and brings you back to full health.
And all of this will work for multiplayer as well so you and your friends can play together!
Souls-like RPG’s are probably the most popular type of game on consoles. So, we’ll make sure you can play with a Gamepad as well.
If you’ve always wanted to make a fun RPG, why not join this course and come along while I build? It will be a fun, on-going process and you can help me make it great.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 7.1 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best