Create Star War Robot With Blender And Substance Painter
Create Star War Robot
Create Star War Robot With Blender And Substance Painter : Let me tell you something true when you combine powerful 3D software like Blender and Substance painter with the right knowledge you will make an incredible result.
- 1_you need to Install Blender 2.8 and Substance Painter on your computer and that’s is all.
In this course, I going to give you the tools and the technic you need to made or to create your Robot by using Blender 2.8 and Substance Painter. we will start modeling the Robot according to reference images.
After we complete the modeling part we will learn how to clean your geometry before unwrapping the Robot. After that, we will learn how to unwrap the robot and we will learn how to use vertex paint inside Blender to give all Robot parts a color ID, and that will help us inside Substance Painter and make things easier.
When we completing modeling and unwrapping we will take the robot to Substance Painter to start the journey of adding materials.
we will learn how to create smart material and we will learn how to add alpha and add all necessary details to make the robot have nice looking.
After all of that, we will use Iray renderer inside Substance Painter to render the robot, and we will learn and understand the IRay render setting and we will make a nice looking render with that.
When we complete with Substance Painter we will go back to Blender to make the final shot, we will learn how to render the Robot with Cycles and Eevee and that will be the final render.
At the end of this course, you will be ready to create your own project be using the same technic and that technic you can apply it on a small 3D project or large 3D project.
So in short, this course will teach you hard surface modeling and unwrapping and texturing and sure, rendering. I hope you enjoy that.
Who this course is for:
- This course all level can follow it, I mean it’s for all levels.
What you’ll learn
- How to use the powerful modeling tool inside Blender to achieve nice-looking geometry
- How to unwrap your Robot easily and how to clean your geometry before unwrapping to keep your work easy.
- How to use vertex paint inside Blender and why you should use it.
- How to use Substance Painter to achieve realistic PBR texture.
- How to use makes and how to create your smart material.
- How to render your Robot with Iray inside Substance Painter.
- How to render your Robot in Blender and how to use Cycles and Eevee.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 10.2 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this tutorial