Cinema 4D Complete : Vol. 1 The Essentials
Cinema 4D Complete : Vol. 1 The Essentials : This training is the first volume of the most complete Cinema 4D course you will find !
- Basic computer skills
You’ll dive into the basics of Cinema 4D, and how to get a good understanding of the core concept of this wonderful 3D application.
I’m Lionel VICIDOMINI, a Maxon Certified Instructor and Motion Designer based in Paris, France. I believe that in order to truly master a software you have to learn it by the details. I have created this training, the first one of a series, to create a video manual of Cinema 4D and to be the most thorough possible while being entertaining.
In this volume you will see:
- A complete tour of the interface
- How to navigate efficiently in the 3D viewport
- The display options of the viewport
- How to customize the interface
- The hidden options of the object manager
- Tips and tricks on how to manipulate lots of objects
- The coordinate system
- The layer manager
- The software preferences to know
- How to set up your project and save the changes
- The library and how to search it
- The parametric objects explained
- How to move, scale and rotate your objects quickly and efficiently
- The generators
- Workplane and snapping settings explained
- How to place your objects exactly where you want
- Practical workshop: how to model a toy Flying Saucer using parametric objects only
This training is aimed for the beginner eager to jump into the 3D world, as well for the more seasoned graphic designer who wants to deepen his knowledge of the features of this wonderful software.
You don’t need to watch every single video to learn Cinema 4D, you can do it gradually by jumping from video to video along your way. Each lecture is designed to be short and packed with information.
You can follow this tutorial with Cinema 4D Lite which is bundled with After Effects CC.
In the next volume you will learn everything there is to know about modeling.
Are you ready to dive into the 3D world ? Let’s get started !
Who this course is for:
- Anyone willing to learn 3D as well as intermediate 3D users willing to expand their knowledge
- Artists who want to dive into the 3D world
- 3D artist who want a better understanding of the tools
What you’ll learn
- The basics of Cinema 4D
- Understand how 3D works
- How to master the interface
- Create a simple scene without modeling
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 4 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best