Texturing Realistic Leather
Texturing Realistic Leather in Substance Painter Mini Course : In this tutorial, I provide the key information you need to understand to create a realistic leather material.
The information in this tutorial is very artistic and is helpful doesn’t matter what program you use to create your textures!
You will learn
- How to sculpt leather in Zbrush to support realistic leather texturing
- How to create stitching for leather in Substance Painter
- How to prepare textures for a realistic leather material
- How to mix different leather colors for artistic textures
- How to create all the key elements for a beautiful leather look
- How to create grunge and dirt for leather material
- Basic understanding of software used is recommended.
- 1.5 Hour Narrated Videos
- The boots OBJ
- Zbrush File
- Substance Painter File
- 1080p Resolution
- Stream Video Directly
- Substance Painter
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 2.8 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best