Floor Generator for Cinema 4D is an amazing plugin for build floor or wall with 3D tiles. With the possibility of own tile creation you can make all kind of floor or wall coverages: parquet, tiles and much more.
With its flexibility you can cover your floor with a single tile and avoid to use big textures. You can randomise texture applied with a speed of light by using more than one mat applied on it.
You can cut the external floor with a click and cover exactly what you need according to the “source” object.
You can also create two kind of raws by using the TILE A and TILE B slots for staggered boards and other kind of floors.
- Works with all Cinema 4D releases (No Mograph module needed)
- Automatic arrangement of the tile according to the its size
- Automatic placing on the selected source
- Material randomisations with a drag and drop
- Own tile linking from the scene
- Own tile recall stored on plugin directory
- Preset save and recall for particular wall or floor settings
- Copy and paste plugin settings
- Random Raw Offset for staggered boards
- Offset, spacing and rotation of all tiles
- You can generate tiles on rotated surface or flat surface as well
PLUGIN ACTIVATION LICENSE
This plugin will be activated based on your Cinema4D serials or subscription license. There are important activation differences from other C4Dzone plugins so it doesn’t automatically activated after download. Our office is located in Italy (GTM+1). We need at least 48 hours for the activation process. Remeber that your are allowd to activate the same plugin on three (3) different serials or three (3) different subscriptions major upgrade as R21, R22, R23.
KNOW ISSUES AND REQUIREMENTS
- The Floor Generator works on flat surface as “source”, you need a flat poly surface or split polygons by using “split” Cinema4D command.
Cinema4D and system requirements:
- Cinema4D release R18 or greater
- OSX Snow Leopard or greater
- Windows 7 32/64 bit or greater
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 570 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best