Pro Align Tools
Pro Align Tools lets you align lots of objects at once interactively in the 3D viewport.
The Tool is designed to bring you flexible alignment options, taking advantage of the different geometric relations that exists between objects.
- Select your objects
- Pick a projection plane
- Press Align Objects or hit Enter!
Pro Align Tools is intended to be used in Object Mode.
Interactivity is the natural state of the Tool, previewing in realtime where will objects sit after alignment while navigating, selecting, moving, rotating and scaling your objects.
The predetermined mode of operation is Auto-alignment, a fast way of picking automatically a combination of projection plane, origins, direction, orientation and depth to align your objects with a single click.
By using the gizmos, you can change the side (depth) of alignment relative to the projection plane, by selecting it directly in the 3D View.
You can also change the side by using the Tool buttons in the Sidebar. These button are similar to those in 2D applications. They just mean the negative, center and positive direction of plane normal.
The auto-alignment gizmos are a combination of 3 axes, providing an easy selection of the alignment side, and the base point.
Reference points for Gizmos
The Gizmos have different convenient base points, referring to the selected objects and the possible places at which the plane can be set.
You can pick any projection plane and origin point of your choice at any time.
- Align lots of objects at once
- Call the tool with the shortcut: Ctrl + Alt + A
- Align faster using the shortcuts: Return / Enter
- Use Auto-alignments to select very fast a preset combination of origin points, projection plane and plane
- depth, all with the ease of a single click
- Ease your ArchViz and MoGraph works by aligning very easily in global coordinates
- Hold, drag and release the mouse to place a projection plane at an offset distance along its normal
- Type an exact offset distance (units allowed) to move your projection plane along its normal
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 1 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best