SolidRocks for 3ds Max
SolidRocks for 3ds Max : For ultimate ease of use, SoliRocks comes with modular GUI and useful tools and settings to stay concentrated on creation instead of loosing time on tedious technical settings. The GUI can be collapsed at any moment into a mini/essential GUI.
SolidRocks interface (GUI) can be compacted at any moment (using the “compact UI” button). This give user more room for work, while maintaining access to essential tools (IPR, render, create V-Ray objects).
NEW VERTICAL COMMAND PANEL
This vertical strip allows to open/close needed Panels.
Right click on it to save/use your preferred combinations.
RENDER SIZE PANEL
All important resolution parameters are under your mouse pointer.
SR gives quick access to standard Formats, Safe Frame (SF) on/off, Print Wizard assistant…
RENDER QUALITY ROLLOUT (THE MAIN PANEL)
- Try different GI methods easily with the new GI Method selector.
- Just choose the desired quality and press the Render button.
- IPR quick access. Works for Both Adv and GPU engines (Vray NEXT)
- Denoise button : activates the denoise render element (Vray 3.4+)
- AO (Ambient occlusion) and DE (Detail Enhance) are now accessible for best convenience.
- NEW: “P” button for VRay 3.0 Progressive AA option.
- NEW: GPU/ADV button for engine switch
- Choose required preset, or make your own!
- Quick access to last rendered image (Show Last).
- Quick access to Render dialog panel (RD).
- Override Max region options with Region button.
- NEW: Unified Save feature. Select final path/filename right into SolidRocks, and use “Save” and “Elements”,
- whatever you’re using max or V-Ray frame buffer, SolidRocks will manage the saving.
- Quick access to Distributed Rendering (DR) and BackBurner (BB) rendering.
A mini preview render is integrated in SolidRocks.
It helps user to achieve a complete gamma correction (consistent gamma into viewports, material editor and rendering). Now Linear workflow is simple as a click.
- gamma sRGB or User mode
- Post button for gamma baking in postprodShow overexposed pixels (OverX) to assist exposure settings
- Auto Exposure tool to adjust camera shutter speed
- Auto White Balance tool to adjust camera’s custom colour balance
- 3dsMax 2013 to 3dsMAX 2019
- Vray 2.4 to V-Ray 4 NEXT
- Engine Switcher into SolidRocks interface. Switch between Adv and GPU renderer with one sigle clic.
- IPR Button works with Both engines
- SolidRocks can start directly in GPU mode if neededClay mode works with GPU engine
- Animation Wizards works with both engines
- Presets handles now settings for both engines
- All New V-Ray features activated by default (VBAA, Autopilot, dyn thr, Srgb VFB and GI Caustics)
- Modern gamma workflow (Now is in “post” option by default, as V-Ray default)
- Now info Panel shows correct informations dependind on selected engine
- Bigger Mini preview (10 pixels larger)
- Enjoy !
Lite version limitations :
- Resolution is limited to 1280 pixels width and 960 pixels height.
- Ultra quality mode is locked.
- presets are not modifiable.
- Flythrough Wizard locked to 120 frames maximum
- MOAWizard locked to 120 frames maximum
Watch the Introduction Video:
Direct download links 3 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best