Zigzag Extrude : Create a jagged extrusion effect that is useful for quickly creating piping, steps, ribbed patterns or more abstract effects. You can also bend and move the extrusion.
- Works on one or more selected faces.
- Control the number of steps in the extrusion, the depth and thickness of the cuts to give you a variety of effects.
- Ability to add some randomness to the step thickness to give varied effects.
- Taper, transform or rotate the extrusion to give bendable effects – can also be used with the proportional editing tools.
- Add bevels to the steps to create smoother pipe-like shapes.
- Can be used on tris, quads or n-gon faces.
- Choose to extrude selected faces as a region or extrude each selected face individually.
- Combine with Blender’s Path Deform modifier to create intricate piping.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 1 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best