Massfx – Dynamic Physics Painter was developed to very quickly populate your scene in a very natural way. Generate clusters of objects assigned to a collection & drop them on any surface. Simply click, drag, release & watch your objects pile up!
Whether you work in game cinematics, commercials…etc. You need to add details to your scenes with some assets and placing them by hand takes time to get a natural look.
What does the add-on do?
- Drops/Paints your assets using Blenders rigid body system.
- Includes intuitive UI, simple panel for both beginner & professional Blender users
- Drop or Paint assets.
- Particle based brush.
- Simplified, User-friendly UI
- Options at hand, both particle & physics settings.
- Proxy generation(automatically replace generated objects with high quality version)
- Cursor Widget
System Requirements :
- 32-bit dual core 2Ghz CPU with SSE2 support.
- 2 GB RAM
- 24 bits 1280×768 display
- Mouse or trackpad
- OpenGL-compatible graphics card with 256 MB RAM
- 64-bit quad core CPU
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 1 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best