DTools Q-GeoTexture Complete
DTools Q-GeoTexture Complete for Cinema 4D : GEOtexture comes with 55 example ready to use file setup – and starter leaning scenes, for you, and a good starting point to get straight into it. And you can create seed geometry libraries and reuse them any time instantly with GEOtexture (fences, railings, facades, roofs, architectural elements, pavements, rails, stones, floors, vegetation, etc…)
Use objects like a texture – let them flow, deform and scatter in texture space along any surface (or between 2 surfaces) – with deep color/texture/object randomization control & border detection!
WHAT IT IS:
- A C4D native deformer & cloning tool that works in a surface’s texture (UV) space (Objects “flow” along u and v coordinates like a texture)
- Place and deform c4d objects or groups of objects, as normal c4d geometry( deformed and scattered), or instances/multi-instances (scattered and scaled)
- Deep control on placement, deformation and randomization, by value, texture or shader, or by fields (20+)
Use textures to drive c4d object color (mosaic effects)
- Easy map a Material and or a texture(s) or any shaders over ALL clones (!), all render engines that supported for this feature (known from forest pro in 3dsmax)
- Border and corner detection, to place special objects on the seams and edges.
Direct download links 500 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best