Blender 2.8 for beginners
Blender 2.8 for beginners – Sword creation : Here is a complete training dedicated to the creation of a sword in Blender 2.8. Blender is a free 3D software and opensource. During this training you will learn all the steps to create realistic asset ready to import in game engines. All the production files files are included in the training.
- Discover a complete workflow to create a sword.
- Apprehend the interface and keyboard shortcuts for better efficiency.
- Get some polygonal modeling basics.
- Discover the tools of sculpting, texturing and shading.
- Good general computer knowledge
- Have Blender basics or follow the complete guide of Blender would be good but not mandatory
- Have a recent graphics card will help but is not mandatory
The creation of sword with Blender 2.8 is intended for all future users wishing to familiarize themselves with the new version of Blender or the professional wishing to update its knowledge. From the freelance graphic designer to the illustrator wanting to evolve towards free software, Blender will be an indispensable asset for your graphic and video productions.
Who this course is for:
- 3d graphists
- Game designers
What you’ll learn
- Discover last Blender’s version new features
- Build an asset ready to import for game engines
- Learn a complete workflow with Blender ( modeling, sculpting, texturing , baking )
- Bonus: Discover Substance Painter in a full dedicated chapter
Direct download links 7.5 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best