Think Tank Online Intermediate Term – SPECIALIZED CG TRAINING PROGRAM
SPECIALIZED CG TRAINING PROGRAM
Think Tank Online Intermediate Term – SPECIALIZED CG TRAINING PROGRAM : Asset Creation is a term used in the CG industry for the creation of all bits and pieces, both big and small, used in Film and Games. Our Asset Creation program is designed to train working artists in the CG Industry for these roles:
- Props & Environments for Film (making hero props and environments for film)
- Characters & Creatures for Film (making the characters that star in film)
- Environments for Games (making immersive real-time environments)
- Characters & Creatures for Games (making the characters that star in video games)
Our Asset Creation Program is a full 4 terms. 16 months in total, each term is 14 weeks. Term 1 Foundations, anyone can apply (if they meet the system requirements etc). Upon completing Term 1 Foundations, you then move on to choose your career specialty listed above. You do not need to know your specialization prior to applying as you can discover your abilities as you work through our Foundations Term.
- As a student you have access to our online learning Portal where you connect with other students and working industry professional mentors: ask questions, share portfolios, receive professional art direction and feedback – all online!
- The Foundation Term has 4 classes – Maya, Modeling, Texturing and Look Dev to begin! In addition, there’s a fifth class for your term project.
- For each course, you’ll receive access to a weekly training video.
- Near the end of the week, you will have a live Q&A session with your instructors.
- Each week, there will be assignments due per class built upon the lessons – contributing to your term project.
- At the end of each term, you will walk away with a term project that you could add to your portfolio –
- Foundations, Intermediate, Advanced and Mentored.
Direct download links 19.7 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this tutorial