Digital Illustration Process
Digital Illustration Process : Entertainment concept artist and illustrator Shaun Keenan demonstrates how he brings life and authenticity to his digital workflow and how he avoids getting lost in the details.
In this class you will learn:
- Shaun’s digital illustration process from beginning to end. From ideation and reference to finished black and white illustration.
- Basics of how Shaun works in Photoshop, including clipping masks and flipping canvas.
- How and why to add texture to your digital artwork
- The importance of strong silhouette in design (both with character and environment work).
- What is long lens perspective and an example drawing demonstrating it.
- Shaun’s trick to keeping life and freshness from the thumbnail sketch to the final piece.
- The role social media plays in staying motivated and Shaun’s experiences with clients hiring him from his social media.
Direct download links 1.5 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best