Dragon.IK – Universal IK System : The aim of this plugin is to save time and energy for giving a realistic and smooth IK solution for various types of animals using only simple animation Blueprints.
The plugin aims to provide IK to different types of animals such as
Quadrupeds – eg : Wolves , dogs etc
Bipeds – eg : T-Rex , Birds , humans etc
Spiders – eg : Multi-legged creatures such as spiders and scorpions etc
Snakes – eg : Snakes & Worms
- Provides foot and spine ik for animals of quadruped,biped and spider types
- Two animation Blueprints are provided . The “Dragon Spine Solver” and the “Dragon Foot Solver”.
- AnimGraphNode_DragonFeetSolver.h : Derived from AnimGraph_SkeletalControlBase
- AnimGraphNode_DragonSpineSolver.h : Derived from AnimGraph_SkeletalControlBase
- Dragon_Ik_Tools.h : Derived from IModuleInterface
- Dragon_Ik_ToolsBPLibrary.h : Derived from UBlueprintFunctionLibrary
- Module Dependancies : [“Core”, “CoreUObject”, “Engine”, “InputCore”, “AnimationCore”, “AnimGraph”, “AnimGraphRuntime”, “UnrealEd”, “BlueprintGraph”]
Number of Blueprints: 2 Animation Blueprints (Dragon_SpineSolver and Dragon_FootSolver)
Number of C++ Classes: 2 Main classes (AnimGraphNode_DragonFeetSolver.cpp and AnimGraphNode_DragonSpineSolver.cpp) and one static support class [DragonIK_Library]
Network Replicated: Yes
Supported Development Platforms: PC ,Mac and Linux
Supported Target Build Platforms: PC,Mac,Linux and Android. Other platforms require testing.
Pictures of this Game Development :
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 127 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best