Ultimate Mobile Pro
Ultimate Mobile Pro : The new Ultimate Mobile Pro, is a bundle of Stan’s Assets best mobile native pro-line plugins wrapped with powerful unified API. Plugin provides simplified cross-platform API for most popular native services.
The goal for this product is to be the best native cross-platform solution available for Unity.
All cross-platform features available with the plugin can be tested inside the Unity editor, so you can test your implementation before you build to a real device. You may also use any features from the plugins that are part of this bundle, or you can combine usage of ross-platform & platform specific APIs. You’ll find more description and samples in the documentation.
If you want to know more, here is a full introduction article.
- IOS Native – Forum, Documentation
- AndroidNative – Forum, Documentation
Native Cross-Platform Features :
- Foundation (IOS, Android)- Native Dialogs, Native Preloader, Rate Us Dialog, Date Picker Dialog, Build Info
- In App Purchases(IOS, Android) – Consumables, Non-Consumables, Subscriptions, Transactions Validation, API Emulation in Editor
- Game Services(IOS, Android) – Authentication, Player Info, Achievements, Leaderboards , Saved Games, API Emulation in Editor
- Social Sharing(IOS, Android) – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Whatsapp, e-mail, Default System Sharing Dialog
- Camera & Gallery (IOS, Android) – Save image, Pick image & Video, Capture image & Video, API Emulation in Editor
- Contacts(IOS, Android) – Retrieving Phone Contacts, API Emulation in Editor
- Local Notifications(IOS, Android) – Scheduling Notifications, Responding to Notification
- Push Notifications(IOS, Android) – based on firebase
- Facebook Graph API (All platforms) – Sign In, User Info, Analytics
- Advertisement (IOS, Android) – Banner, Rewarded, Non-Rewarded, Google AdMob, Unity Ads
- Firebase (IOS, Android) – Cloud Messaging, Analytics
- Playmaker In App Purchases, Game Services, Social, Camera & Gallery, Local Notifications, Native UI, Advertisement
- Analytics Automatic Tracking, Google Analytics, Unity Analytics, Facebook Analytics
We also used Rotorz Editor UI components under the MIT license, to make our editor UI more attractive and intuitive. See Third-Party Notices.txt file in package for details.
Pictures of this Game Development :
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 6 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best