Review this tutorial
Archicad 23 – Beginner and Intermediate Level
Archicad 23 – Beginner and Intermediate Level : ARCHICAD is an architecture program of BIM Technology (Building Information Modeling). The BIM concept is based on the use of 3D modeling with construction information, which generates automatic drawings of floor plans, sections, façades and details from a two-dimensional reading of the model.
- Basic architecture knowledge and architectural design skills.
- To have Archicad 23 INT (International Version) installed on your computer to execute the project and course teachings.
- A computer with at least 4GB RAM, MacOS or Windows operating system.
The video lessons are divided into 10 sections, where a house project is done from the beginning to the end: we start by presenting BIM concepts, we show the use of DWG reference drawings for terrain modeling, structure modeling, walls, doors and windows, roof, 2D drawings settings (floor plans, sections, façades, etc.), arrangement of the project boards, publication in PDF / DWG and Rendering.
Check out the class schedule:
- Basic Concepts, Work Environment and Tools;
- Project Beginning, DWG References, Terrain, Structure;
- Structure, Stairs and Ramps;
- Terrain: Cut and Embankment, Walls, Element Attributes;
- Doors, Windows, 3D Sections and Curtain Wall;
- View Map and Roof Tool;
- Libraries, Bathroom and Kitchen Equipments, Furniture, Vegetation;
- Texts and Dimensions, Sections and Façades;
- Interiors Elevations, Details, Schedules, Layout Books, Publish PDF/DWG;
- 3D Document, Rendering and Sun Study.
Who this course is for:
- Architects and architecture students.
What you’ll learn
- The student will learn on practice the ARCHICAD BIM Technology (classes taught in International version – English, with audio in English).
- Make an architectural project from start to finish, with all the technical drawings of floor plans, sections, façades, details, schedules and 3D rendered model.
Direct download links 10.2 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best