Learn Sheet Metal
Learn Sheet Metal In Solidworks : This course covers in depth all sheet metal tools you will find in Solidworks. So you will learn how to work with sheet metal components from the beginner to professional level and that not only by getting familiar with sheet metal tools. Course contains a chapter with real life examples that we will create together like Fence and Steel Bracket. Plus there are a project assignments, where we will create Sink, Welding Device Enclosure and Electric Panel.
- Solidworks 2016 software or newer version
- Basic knowledge of Windows PC
- Basic part modeling knowledge
Solidworks is the most popular design tool for creating 3D products and technical drawings. Millions of people use it to design anything from 3D-printed toys all the way up to mechanical vehicles, heavy machines and different products of everyday life.
What this course covers?
- Course starts with with explaining Sheet Metal parameters
- After that are shown all the basic and advanced tools for creating a sheet metal components
- Next chapter shows how to use forming tools
- In the following chapters is shown how to make a conversion into a sheet metal and how to create multi body sheet and assembly
- Then is shown how to generate sheet metal drawings
- And in the last chapter are shown real life examples: Steel Bracket And Fence
- Plus thee projects: Sink, Welding Device Enclosure and Electric Panel
What makes this course different?
- All sheet metal tools. Course explains each sheet metal tool in Solidworks.
- Eamples: You will polish your skills on real life examples such as Steel Bracket and Fence
- Projects. In the final projects you will have to create Sink, Welding Device Enclosure and Electric Panel.
- No experience. This course will teach you from zero. You don’t need to have experience at all in Sheet Metal*
- Taught by Solidworks Professional
- Instructor Support. For each question we are back to you in 24 hours
*Basic 3D modeling Solidworks experience is required
NOTE: The course is taught in Solidworks 2016. If you have newer version you will be able to open all files. But as well some tools could be slightly different (improved). If you have older version you will be also able to follow the course but you won’t be able to open some files. But don’t worry, you will learn how to create those files through the course.
With this knowledge that you will gain here you will be ready to dive into the industry environment and work on real design tasks related to sheet metal.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners and intermediate Solidworks users
- Individuals who want to learn or level up Sheet Metal skills
- Engineers And Students
What you’ll learn
- Sheet Metal Basic Tools
- Sheet Metal Advanced Tools
- Sheet Metal Part Creation
- Sheet Metal Multi Body Creation
- Sheet Metal Assembly Creation
- Generating 2D Sheet Metal Drawings
Direct download links 2.7 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best